August 2017 improvements on Gemini Catamarans Freestyle 37 and 399 Power
Freestyle 37 sail & 399 power
- The hardtop and cockpit flooring are cored with a no rot poly propylene honey comb coring material.
- Fans are now available for each cabin (optional).
- Fresh water, electric flush, toilets are now available (optional).
- 30 gallon waste tank is available on the private version (optional).
- Raymarine AXIOM chart plotters with 7” 9” and 12” screens have now replaced the standard e series equipment (optional).
- Removable lid for forward sunken seating area is available (optional). Cushion is also available.
- Two piece plexiglas canopy top is 3/8” thick of the 37 sail and ½”thick on the 399 power (optional).
- Stern gates are available (optional).
Freestyle 399 power
- UFlex hydraulic steering is used in the standard build. It is a 1.5 ratio, 1500 psi system with tie bar. Each steering cylinder is rated for up 300 hp. The hoses used are reinforced to add stiffness. Stiffness of the hose reduces movement when the helm is turned. Less movement of the hose provides a more efficient system.
- The UFlex power assist hydraulic steering is available (optional).
- Raymarine’s AXIOM chart plotters with sonar are available (optional).
- No rot, continuous strand, fiberglass reinforced, high density foam is used in the outboard extensions.
- The windshield frame is all composite (optional).
- Windshield is vented (forward section only).
- Windshield plexiglas color is US Coast Guard approved for daylight and night time operation.
- Suzuki digital displays with engine maintenance reminders, trim angle and fuel burn are part of the engine package (NEMA 2000 capable).
- Suzuki engine control allows for single or dual engine operation.
- 58 gallon fuel tanks (two per boat) mounted aft (port and stb) are standard build.
- 100 gallon fuel tanks are available (optional).
- Fuel tank(s) and installation meet US Coast Guard requirements for gas.
- Bow plates with wrap around rubrail is standard build.